• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If I reinstall from my Acrobat Pro 2017 disk, what steps are next to get full updates?

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My update 17.011.30127 downloads but fails to install. About Adobe tells me I am using version 2017.011.30127. So why when I click to update, that same-numbered update again downloads and again fails to install. I have Windows 10. I have already tried to use the "repair" button. Online suggestions instruct to uninstall and reinstall. Will I then have to bring in and install updates one by one? Any better method to fix my issue?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to install only the latest. What exact version do you have now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, I see you say you are already using 2017.011.30127. If so, you can’t install the update, you already have it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But is this the latest version? And why would Acrobat attempt to update an updated program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a very good question. This is pretty weird sounding.

There is a more recent update - 2017.011.30138. So maybe it's worth trying that.

It's here: Adobe - Acrobat : For Windows : Adobe Acrobat 2017 Pro and Standard (Acrobat 2017 Track) update - Al...

Let us know how that works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines