Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge multiple pdfs

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I have a couple of PDFs that i need to merge to one PDF.  The issue is that they are maps with grids, and each map has grid squares at each end that match the other maps.  How do i merge them together and over lay the 2 overlapping squares?  I am trying to make one large map out of multiple maps.  They are currently in PDF format, but if this isn't the correct format or program to use feel free to suggest a solution.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am understanding your issue correctly, I would export the PDFs to images (jpg, tif, etc.) and assemble them using a program, like Photoshop, which will allow you to align the individual piece to your liking.  I would then produce a PDF from your composite image.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, was basically trying to make one big map out of multiple smaller maps.  But i was thinking that was going to be the case for having to do it.  Thanks for the reply, i'll see how my PS skills go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines