• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing PDF Printer -AdbeRdr1801120055_en

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the latest AdbeRdr DC on Windows 2016 Server. I manage to  open "Device & Printer" and notice there is NO PDF Printer Drivers install. I followed the instruction to help installed the driver BUT fail to...

Adobe PDF printer is missing | Manually install PDF printer. However, the existing port option "Documents\*.pdf(Adobe PDF) from the drop down list Does Not SHOW in the selection. Need Help, thanks

Is there any others solution to install PDF print Driver ???

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

The free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC as opposed to either Adobe Acrobat Standard DC or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC does not install the Adobe PDF driver and there is no way to force installation of component. The free product by itself does not support PDF creation.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC as opposed to either Adobe Acrobat Standard DC or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC does not install the Adobe PDF driver and there is no way to force installation of component. The free product by itself does not support PDF creation.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dov, our office has microsoft 365.  Is the version that we have considered to be the "free" version?  I was reading about how in 2018 Adobe and Microsoft started teaming together more to provided Adobe services to 365 users.  I am missing this port as well and need to know if I can obtain adobe print to pdf as a microsoft 365 customer or if I need to pay an additional adobe subscription in order to have this option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Microsoft 365 (previously known as Office 365) contains no Adobe components or functionality. The only way of getting access to the Adobe PDF PostScript printer driver instance for “printing to PDF” or better, for Microsoft Office documents, the Save as Adobe PDF PDFMaker functionality in Microsoft Office, is to license either Adobe Acrobat DC (subscription) or Adobe Acrobat 2020 (perpetual license, one time payment, but very limited support).

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines