• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My labels aren't aligning anymore after windows update.

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there,

I have been printing the same labels for a while now. Windows did an update and now my labels are not ligned up. I have checked the scaling options to see if that was the issue but it hasn't changed. I am trying to print 8 2x5 labels it seems like from the middle of the page the top needs to go up a littel and the bottom needs to go down a little. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Don!

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

As the labels are not printing correctly with the current settings, select the "Fit" option under the Page Sizing & Handling. Check if that helps.

You may also need to check the printer settings as you have mentioned the issue occurred after the recent update. 

Also, ensure that you are using the latest version of the application and printer drivers.

Try the troubleshooting steps provided in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I tried this and it isn't working either same thing they are moved down the page just slightly 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the page size your printer in your printer's settings? What is the page size of the paper in the printer's tray? I have those problems when the settings are not correctly adapted to the physical printer size.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The size is letter. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines