• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Realistic Page Turn Effects from a PDF document

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2008 Dec 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to create animated page turn effects from within Acrobat or in combination with Flash?

I would like to create books, magazines, brochures that have hot links to other pages within the same document, web links, and multimedia capabilities, but which display animated page turns. Something along the style of http://page-flip.com/products.htm

Ideally, I would like to create the documents in various programs, and then turn them into a PDF with the hot links and multimedia capabilities. I then want them to display as a Flash video with the animated, realistic page turn effects, along with pagination and zoom controls.

There are software programs available that will do this but they cost big $$$$. Is there a way to export/print/save a PDF file to a SWF format and automatically have the page turn effects added?

I have CS4 with Acrobat Pro and Flash Pro. I found a couple of Flash extension that appear to do this but they are clumsy to use and I am not very experienced with Flash and ActionScript. I am looking for an easy way to accomplish this, hopefully, right from within Acrobat.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2010 Aug 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe CS5 support animated Flash and movies in PDF files, you can visit the home page for detail. When it comes to convert PDF to SWF with Page-Flip effect, Adobe didn't work that good. I recommend convert online at http://www.axmag.com/submit.html , this seems to be free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2010 Sep 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good choice of axmag.com, at least I can get the page turn effect online without paying for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines