• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to edit text in Adobe Acrobat

New Here ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing this issue of editing a particular pdf file where the text will go missing after it edit. I have tried with other 3rd party pdf editor software and they are able to edit. Not sure if this is adobe acrobat issue or the file issue

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would greatly assist us if you (1) indicate exact Acrobat version you are running and (2) can post a sample file exhibiting the issue. Without that, we really can't assist and/or track down what the issue really is. Thanks.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dov,

The adobe version we are using is adobe acrobat DC. Following are the screenshot, before add the text and after i add the text. This is the link to file https://furuno1955jp-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/vincentchua_furuno_sg/EeXhzjHMhQZOttAGKxBeC6wB...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2019 Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Furuno_IT,

I see that you are working with "Edit Text & Images" in your PDF document.

If you are familiarized with text editors, such as MS Word, you may find useful similarities in the procedure that you are trying to apply here.

Make sure that  before you paste the text or image onto your PDF, right-click on an empty area of the page you are working on. You may noticethat as you right-click  then select from the pop-up menu "Send Backward" or "Send to Back" (whichever works for you) as shown below:

edit-text-images.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines