• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating FormsCentral from version 1.0:697665-A to 1.0:744515-A

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that FormsCentral is no longer supported but I was hoping someone could help me out.  I have created a couple of pdf documents using FormsCentral version 1.0:744515-A.  I want to retire that PC so I installed Acrobat 11.0 Pro on my new PC.  Acrobat 11.0 Pro includes FormsCentral version 1.0:697665-A.  I tried checking for updates under the Help menu but it can no longer find the FormsCentral server.  This prevents me from importing the forms I created in version 1.0:744515-A.  I'd really rather not have to recreate the forms.  Can anyone point me to the update files or send them to me?  Is there any way to update from version 1.0:697665-A to 1.0:744515-A?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think Adobe offers it anywhere any longer. At least, I couldn't find it. Maybe it's bundled with some versions of Acrobat, though.

But I strongly recommend you don't rely on this application any longer. You don't need to convert your files, just get used to editing them in Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is an old post. But were you ever able to figure this out? I have the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines