Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

32BitMAPIBroker.exe stopped working

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Situation is, we have terminal servers with windows server 2016. I just updated our office 365 installation.

Since then we are getting the following error when sending a pdf as an attachment from Adobe Reader.

32bit.png

The good thing is, mail do get send so that's not a problem, annoying thing is that we keep getting this error.

I have also tested from Word or Excel, but it doesn't give me any errors.

Our Acrobat Reader is up to date, but since there is no official 2016 support which I think i ridiculous, we are using the Windows 10 version.

P.s. I tried it on my account and i'm not getting the error above but when I send a mail from Adobe as an attachment, and close Adobe Reader after sending it. Adobe Reader says it has stopped working... Obviously does nothing but another error which is annoying.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is similar. Also after opening a PDF, making changes or signing it, then emailing it with the email button in adobe we get the adobe has stopped working error.

image0012.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on a 2012 R2 terminal server with Office 365 installed... Any fixes yet ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope... Haven't found the solution yet, maybe downgrading office, but that's not an option.. Acrobat Reader​ When is someone from Adobe going to respond to this topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting 64BitMAPIBroker.exe stopped working using x64 Office 365, same steps to reproduce, anytime closing Reader after using the send email button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue with a user. They are running Windows 7 and office 365, both are up to date.Ariel Outlook 2016.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On this page

FIXMAPI 1.0 MAPI Repair Tool has stopped working - Microsoft Community

Someone mentions they opened a case with microsoft and that there is a fix coming in build 16.0.8420.100  that will be released sometime in September. Users report this error occurring with pdf handlers and even snipping tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nsis87373355​

That is what was reported, release came, still issue persists.  Even with the latest release on the current channel still an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This is still an issue for one of my customers with O365 Office.

Below is the Adobe error when closing the Adobe application, emailing a file still works.  We have spent some time troubleshooting this .  Based on this we have noted there is a conflict between the latest version of MS Office O365(16.0.13127.21216) and latest Adobe Reader DC (2020.013.20074) version(Dec 2020).  

Adobe Acrobat 64BitMAPIBroker has stopped. When you close it after a succesful mail being sent.

Any ideas anyone - been going on a long time!!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines