• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe reader DC language pack fro version 2020.006.20034

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to install Asia language pack for Adobe reader DC, the pack vision is FontPack1500720033_XtdAlf _lang_DC , but shom me ths pack is not compatible. 

now the Adobe reader DC version is 2020.006.20034, my laptop OS si windows 10 1909.

so has anyone know how to download the new Aisa language pack for Adobe reader DC version 2020?

TOPICS
Download and install , PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

Would you mind sharing the link you used to install the Asian Font pack? Let us know if you have been through this link https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=5877 and received the pack not compatible error.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This version of Asia Font Pack (FontPack1500720033_XtdAlf_Lang_DC.msi) seems not be compatible with Reader 2020.006.20034

Error message from installer:

The version of adobe acrobat reader installed on your system is not compatible with this installer. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 15.007.20033 or later is required.

The last Adobe Reader version before 2020 worked with that.

But there is now other language pack available for download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am unable to download this to my laptop.  Can you help?

defaultbfjedt0olhyy_0-1610029994512.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try using the latest font pack from: https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=6839 and let us know if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install this with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 20.006.200.34, but I'm getting this error: "Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc 15.007.20033 or latest must be installed before proceeding with this installation".

I have tried both of these versions:

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=5877&fileID=5913

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=6484&fileID=6484

But get the same error.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve-work,

Please try to install the font pack from this link https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=6839

Let us know how it goes.

Feel free to post if any issue occurs or you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a similar error with this version:

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a different version or are there any workarounds I could try to get this isntalled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this one worked for me:

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=6839

reader_dc.JPG

Thanks/X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve-work,

Sorry for the trouble.

As you still get error, please share the MSI logs for further investigation.

You can use the steps provided in the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/223300/how-to-enable-windows-installer-logging

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I download a compatible version from the Font Pack to Reader DC version 2020.006.20034 (Continuous)?

The suggested FontPack1902120058_XtdAlf_Lang_DC.msi or FontPack1900820071_XtdAlf_Lang_DC.msi is not compatible with the newest Reader DC!

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Enterprise x64

version 1809 (build: 17763.1039)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update Windows to version 1909 and recheck that the file that you downloaded before is not corrupt.

Download again from the link that Meenakshin posted and compare the file sizes between the two files. It should be 5.28 MB

As far as the Windows 10 update I believe this that it is still free.

There is a few .Net redistributables that addresses some fixes in that update.

For the Adobe Acrobat part, I've read in the forums that that .msi is integrated in Adobe Reader and older versions of Acrobat. 

If you had a prior version of Acrobat installed, use the Adobe Cleanup & Repair Tool to remove old traces of the software. Then reinstall Acrobat and apply its latest update.

If you've already used the Adobe Acrobat/Reader Repair tool, and you don't wish to uninstall and reinstall, try Help---> Repair Installation and try installing the fontpack again.

If that doesn't work, or you've also tried this method with no avail, use the Windows Program Compatibility Troubleshooter to install the .msi file.

Select and older version of Windows (like Windows 8 or 7, for example) to host the installation file and Let the wizard detect  what additional components need to be installed. 

See if any of these troubleshooting approaches help in any way. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In an Enterprise environment, your advices are not acceptable.

The solution is simple: Adobe have to make a new Font Pack installer, what is compatible with their newest Acrobat Reader DC.

This is not an unique problem, you can find lots of same post on the Internet.

Anyway, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you talking about? 

I've worked before in Enterprise environments. Seems like your staff is not very proactive with the things that need to be done at times to avoid downtime.

Which part of my guidance is not acceptable?

File transfers are not always pristine after a download, specially in Enterprise environments behind proxies, and VPNs and other network related lags.

And in which IT environment not updating the operating system to its latest version is not acceptable? With all the security issues going on and what not.... but ok!

When you're the IT Manager you call the shots, develop the necessary SOPs to resolve an issue  and document everything, make it a standard until the real issue is figured out. 

Also, you did not mentioned if you've updated, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to version 2020.006.20034 -All languages, Which is downloaded from a different link and the file size is 132.9MB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need solution, not useless answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Useless answers... noted.

Thank you.

I'll do better next time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorgicsek,

Try installing the font pack for Reader from this link: https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=6839 

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote earlier that the FontPack1902120058_XtdAlf_Lang_DC.msi is not good.

error.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorgicsek,

Sorry for the trouble.

As you still get error, please share the MSI logs for further investigation.

You can use the steps provided in the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/223300/how-to-enable-windows-installer-logging

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing the log files. It looks like there is an issue while uninstalling the older version of Font pack installed on your machine. Can you please try the following:

1) Before installing the latest Font pack, go to Control Panel -> Add remove programs and uninstall the Older version of Font pack installed on your machine.

2) After uninstalling older version of Font pack, install the latest font pack from: https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=6839 

In case you encounter any issue during step 1 above, please share the following files:

a) Font pack uninstallation msi log

b) C:\WINDOWS\Installer\64840642.msi file

Thank you for your patience.

Amish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but the Font Pack wasn't installed - neither version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines