• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An error occurred while trying to create a mail document

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Mac OS 10.14 Mojave.    I can no longer send attachments via mail...

Mac Mail is my default email...

Thanks,

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Hello Danb,

I am sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused, please refer and try the suggestion from the following help article and check An error occurred while trying to create a mail document | macOS Mojave 10.14

Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader 19.010.20064 installed.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Danb,

We're sorry for the trouble you had, please reboot the machine once and check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after updating Adobe Reader and check.

You may also refer and try suggestions from the following Adobe article and see if those works Attach to email option is not working | Acrobat DC, Acrobat Reader DC

Error when using Outlook as default mail application in Acrobat DC (Sign and Send PDFs)

What is the version of Adobe Reader installed? To identify, refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.   These links do not apply to me.  I am not using OUTlook for my mail application.   I am using Mac Mail when I get the message.

It seems as if Adobe is having trouble accessing email?  I am certainly able to send attachments via web mail, but not mac mail which is my default email account.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Danb,

I am sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused, please refer and try the suggestion from the following help article and check An error occurred while trying to create a mail document | macOS Mojave 10.14

Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader 19.010.20064 installed.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is EXACTLY my issue and solved it! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines