• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CAN'T INSERT INFO INTO DOWNLOADED FORM

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Adobe Export PDF Annual package to print my documents (I have Microsoft 10 on my computer).  However, I can bring the document up, but can't make any changes to it or insert any information into it and I'm in a big time crunch.  Can someone please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not too clear as to what the issue is.
The Export subscription supports upload to the Adobe servers of a PDF to have the content exported to a supported file format (such as MS Word).

To edit the delivered Word file you would use your installed release of MS Word.

If the PDF being supplied for export is the output of a scanner then you have an image as the PDF content and not actual renderabe text. AFAIK you can configure the online subscription service to perform OCR on the image of text. The OCR output is what lands in the delivered file.  You'd use the native application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to edit.

Good to know - Anytime one has to transfer content out of PDF and into some other file formate be sure to allow LOTSA time for this. It is not uncommon that there will be needed cleanup of the exported content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines