• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use the fill and sign tool as the document window goes blank

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader version 2017.0009.20044 on a Mac using sierra version 10.12.4. A few weeks ago I could sign and put text onto pdf's ( using fill and sign tool), now all I can do is highlight. When I try to use the fill and sign tool I get a tool bar on the top of the window as usual but the rest of the window that normal shows the document is blank. I have uninstalled and re-installed ( from a new download) adobe but the problem remains. please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Hi Drgas00,

I apologize for the delay in response to your last message.

Do you have any security software installed? If yes, you may disable it for a while for testing purpose and try again.

If it works after you may turn the security back on as its not recommended officially.

Also, As I can see in the above screenshot that you are not signed in the application.

So you may click on the "Sign In" at the upper right corner of the application and sign in with your Adobe I.D and password and check again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Drgas001,

Are you experiencing this problem with a particular pdf file? Or is it with all the document when you are using "Fill & Sign"?

Try using this feature online through- https://cloud.acrobat.com/ and if that works.

Also, share the screenshot of the message when you are using "Fill & Sign" tool.

Would be looking forward for the update on this.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens with all documents ( I tried about 10) I can't seem to get any of my files to open on that cloud link you sent.Untitled.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Drgas00,

I apologize for the delay in response to your last message.

Do you have any security software installed? If yes, you may disable it for a while for testing purpose and try again.

If it works after you may turn the security back on as its not recommended officially.

Also, As I can see in the above screenshot that you are not signed in the application.

So you may click on the "Sign In" at the upper right corner of the application and sign in with your Adobe I.D and password and check again.

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i too am facing the same problem, i have signed in and have not installed any security software on my mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Acrobat Reader DC, but when I click "Fill and Sign" the only tool that appears in the toolbar is "Sign."

I have previously been able to add and edit text boxes in this document, but now that option no longer appears.

And yes, I AM signed in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i too am facing the same problem, i have signed in and have not installed any security software on my mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines