• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display issue without a formal error message

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing a strange display issue when switching between applications.  I can open a PDF with no issues, but when switching between any other applications, when I return to Acrobat, I'm met with the following display:

acrobat reader display bug.JPG

The issue is repeatable, is duplicated regardless of the application I'm switching between and does not cause Acrobat to crash or freeze in any way.  There is no error message displayed.  Scrolling between pages will repair the issue, but this issue is impairing my productivity.  Here are some specifics with my installation for troubleshooting:

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Version 2019.012.20040

I've checked for application updates (Help > Check for Updates)

I've used the Help > Repair Installation utility

I'm on a Windows 10 64-bit operating system

Is there something I can do to ensure this display issue is repaired?

Thanks!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experience a similar display issue when clicking on the document / selecting text. Scrolling sometimes but not always resolves the issue. The same problem occurs on all the files I have opened on my PC on text, graphics, and the background surrounding the page being displayed. I am running Acrobat Reader DC version 2020.006.20034 on Windows 10, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card with most recent AMD Catalyst drivers, and have already tried uninstalling / reinstalling Acrobat Reader DC. See screenshot below. Please help!

Adobe Display Error Screenshot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem as on this date.

I have downloaded the latest Reader DC yesterday and everytime I open a pdf and switch b/w apps the pdf display just garbles up.

My pc is HP envy x360 with ryzen apu 2500U if that helps.

This issue should have been fixed by now.

I would we grateful if anyone can help.Screenshot (936).png

Screenshot (935).png

Screenshot (934).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cush 

We are sorry for the delay in response and the trouble caused.

Please refer to a similar discussion (https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/can-t-read-pdf-in-acrobat-reader/m-p/10957597?page=1#M243288) and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

If the issue is still unresolved, please try the following steps and see if that helps:

Please try to update the application to the new version 20.006.20042 released recently. Go to Help > Check for Updates. Also, share the video card driver version and try to update the video drivers and firmware.

If it still doesn't work please share the sample files and the log files with us for testing.

For windows please use the process monitor tool to collect the logs (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/procmon) run the tool and generate the issue and collect the logs to share.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All 

Please refer to the reply by MarkInFL  about the fix of the issue in a similar discussion (https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/screen-turns-to-black-and-white-dots-using-adobe-acrob...)

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines