Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error (10:10)

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2016 Jun 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I already seen several similar posts, but i was not able to find any post that contain error 10:10.

So, sometimes (not always) I am getting error:

There is a problem with Adobe Acrobat/Reader. If it is running, please exit and try again. (10:10)

After error I have to close and restart IE.

What could be the cause of the problem?

Thank you,

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Hi All!

Thanks for your time and for your cooperation on this.

Hope you all are doing well. The fix is available now with the latest update of Acrobat and Reader DC. Please install the latest update from the following link: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/continuous/dccontinuousjunehotfix2... 

Download the setup, run it, reboot the machine (if possible) and check the app functionality. 

To know more about the latest update, you can refer to this article: 21.005.20054 Optional update, June 23, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Hi All,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have released an update for Acrobat and Reader DC (version 21.005.20054) that addresses this issue.

Please update the application to the latest version from this link: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/continuous/dccontinuousjunehotfix2021.html#dccontinuousjunehotfixtwentytwentyone 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

@defaultwl7a7yzohe2m 

Hi!

Hope you are doing well and am sorry for the trouble you had. Please install the latest update of Acrobat & Reader 21.007.20091 Planned update, Sept 14, 2021 app and see if you still experience this issue.

Update the app from the help menu>select check for updates, install the latest patch and reboot the app and machine if possible.

To know more about the latest release, please see: Adobe Acrobat and Reader - September' 21 update is now available!

Let us know how

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 134 Replies 134
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to fix this issue?  I disabled the add-on per earlier reply and it "broke" the bulletin pop-up in UltraTax.  So back to square one.  And now it's doing it on multiple computers.  Sigh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried installing the latest update but to no avail. Are there any other recommendations to try? I really need to get files downloaded from Quickbooks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as a work around just go here and download adobe reader xi. its not the very bottom one its the one right before. its an older version but I have tested it and it works perfect.

http://www.oldversion.com/windows/acrobat-reader/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same error. I tried to update but I'm not getting anywhere. Please help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultwl7a7yzohe2m 

Hi!

Hope you are doing well and am sorry for the trouble you had. Please install the latest update of Acrobat & Reader 21.007.20091 Planned update, Sept 14, 2021 app and see if you still experience this issue.

Update the app from the help menu>select check for updates, install the latest patch and reboot the app and machine if possible.

To know more about the latest release, please see: Adobe Acrobat and Reader - September' 21 update is now available!

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this works for the Pro version of Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anand Sri

I want to know is this fix was add to version AcroRdrDC2200320314_en_US.exe

or do I still need to install the fix even on the last version ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've seen this error in SAP when trying to open an invoice. If the user has Adobe Acrobat DC and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. The fix for me was to remove both apps and reinstall the Reader first making it the Default PDF reader. While installing the Adobe Acrobat DC you will be asked if you would like to have Adobe Acrobat DC as your default. Select No, don't know the reason why SAP prefers the Reader as oppose the Adobe DC when opening the invoice but it worked for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome and thanks for posting! I've been enabling and disabling the Adobe tool as needed for different programs but this seems to have actually fixed the problem instead of just being a way to work around the issue. Fingers crossed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines