• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Features not working when brought subscription

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple has refunded me, but I really need to use my app. I first re purchase adobe, first I got a 7 day free by mistake and then renew with paid but I can not use these features at all before now or then, can you please help with this?
TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you make sure to install what you purchased? I'm assuming it's Acrobat, by the way, although you didn't mention it by name...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I have had abode for years but the membership has change and Apple only do month to month. When I purchase the month to month and go to use it, it comes up with would you like to purchase it even though I have and just does this weird thinking circle and nothing. Have uninstalled app and reinstalled app and nothing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines