• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill & Sign Issues

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2016 Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have a PDF file open and I hit the FILL AND SIGN button, my document disappears and I am unable to do anything. What is going on here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My response was only to Ursula and the issue in the PDF shown in that screen shot, the issue there is different than the "blank Fill & Sign" issue this thread is about which is a bug that the engineering team is working on.

Thanks,

Josh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Josh, sorry for the confusion!

-Strack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see any option to click  below the answer on the page located at https://forums.adobe.com/message/8975442#8975442.

[Personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. My problem is now solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I just recently started experiencing this problem on my Windows 8 PC running :

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

2015 Release | Version 2015.023.20056

Version File Version: 15.023.20056. 16516

AGM Version 4.030.00067

CoolType Version 5.014.00017

Core Version 15.5888

JP2K Version 1.002.00002.37658

I've just updated - via Repair Installation to solve a problem with it not saving - went to blank - and fixed this by going to Preferences and unchecking - check Online (or similar).  That worked and then did the repair - but didn't solve the Fill & Sign.

Hope you can fix this soon - it's tedious to take screen shots of pages, put them on Word, add signature graphic and re-PDF - so 5 years ago! 🙂

Suzy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2016 Aug 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My son has got exactly the same problem on his Mac using the latest version of Acrobat DC; he was sent a form from his school and when he tried to use the fill & sign option the document disappears.

Any news? Any fixes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this problem not solved yet. Seriously, we are paying for a subscription when basic functionality does not work and it is taking months to fix it! How can Adobe not reproduce this issue when so many are experiencing the same thing?! I will terminate my subscription and try something else!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you guys. Could you please update to the latest version of Acrobat/Reader.

Just go to Help->Check for Updates. The latest version is 17.009.20044.

Please revert in case you experience the same issue after updating to the latest version.

Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep Grover

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the version I have. I have updated, uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted computer etc. nothing seems to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here:

Architecture: x86_64

Build: 15.23.20056.213124

AGM: 4.30.67

CoolType: 5.14.5

JP2K: 1.2.2.37658

Mac OS 10.12.5 (16F73)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this same problem and was able to fix through phone tech support. Don't recall how but we worked it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines