• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online bank statement pdf opens blank

Contributor ,
Apr 12, 2010 Apr 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden I am not able to open my bank online statements.  I can open local .pdf files just fine and I can open pdfs from other websites just fine.  The pdf for my bank statesments is https but that has never made a difference before.

I have already tried the following:

1.  Uninstalled Adobe Reader

2.  Rebooted machine

3.  Re-installed Adobe Reader

4.  Ran a repair install of Adobe Reader.

Nothing!  It appears the file is downloading (at least that's what it says in the status bar) and then BLANK!

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed this thread and just wanted to mention I too am having the same problem with an online account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also unable to view the text within a statement after downloading from my financial institution.  The text is there... it can be 'edited', but it doesn't appear on the screen.  This is both from the mobile banking app and the mobile version of the online banking website.  (Android/Adobe Acrobat for Samsung/All Updated.)  It appears to be an issue with how the PDF is generated for android users of my financial institution's mobile app/mobile browser.  Neither my financial institution nor the mobile banking provider is able to determine why/how this is happening.  I don't know what pdf generator/creator they use.  Statements open fine in every other PDF reader...just not the one app 98% of the people most identify with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it display correctly if you open it in Reader on a regular computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines