Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing Issues

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have just installed the latest software update (2019.008.20071) and having issues printing documents.

Every time I open a document I get a "content preparation progress" window. not sure if this has something to do with it but not all documents print with the below issue:

Here is a picture of what prints:

print issue.jpg

And this is what the page is supposed to look like:

print issue 2.jpg

You can see there are numerous "blocks" missing. This doesn't appear to happen to every PDF, nor every page of affected PDF. I have tried re adjusting the size, printing in greyscale to no avail. I have even sent the document to "print" with DoPdf and get the same result. When I select a section of the page to print, I also have the same issue.

This has only come about since the update as the above document previously printed fine. At least one other document is doing the same thing.

Please help. This software is crucial to my business. I would happily go back to an older version but cannot seem to find it?

Thankou for your time.

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Adobe Acrobat and Reader official update (19.008.20074) containing the fix for print issue is now available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat and Reader. If you want, you may also manually trigger the update early by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

More information about this release is here: 19.008.20074 Optional update, October 08, 2018 — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Please try it out and let us know your f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have exacly same issue!

Latest update of Adobe Reader not printing all content although you can see all content on the attachment on the pc okay.

I then rolled back to install a older Adobe reader DC version and it printed everything okay, THIS IS DEFINITELY A ADOBE READER ISSUE FROM THEIR LATEST UPDATE!!!! - ADOBE FIX ASAP!!!

Here's my scope of this information i also posted on this on different forum as below on this link:

Acrobat DC Reader Version 2019.008.20071 Not Printing Horizontal Section

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vanbox

Please help. This software is crucial to my business. I would happily go back to an older version but cannot seem to find it?

Temporary solution until they fix the continuous release is to use the Classic Track - Acrobat 2017 Release (Classic Track base release) — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Hope this helps,

-Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, started today. I have figured out that it only happens with PDFs that I have created from photos. PDFs that have been scanned with a scanner print normally, and ones created from photos (using Microsoft Print to PDF or Cute PDF maker) print like this:

img098.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat team is aware of similar issue that has recently surfaced (with the Oct 2 update) and working on a resolution on priority. Meanwhile, it would be great if you can provide one of your file to us so that we can confirm it to same issue. I have messaged you my email-id for sending files.

Thanks,

Vishal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem

photo with error.jpg

in this direction print okay!!

in this direction print correct.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Urgent: Where can I download the former version fo AR DC????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat team has a identified a fix for the print issue which has recently surfaced (with Oct 2 update).

We are evaluating the fix currently and will roll out patch soon.

Please drop me message If you wish to checkout the current fix and validate if it fixes your problem. Please note that it is  not officlal patch and we strongly recommend not to deploy it widely on user systems but wait for official patch which will be rolled out soon.

-Vishal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vishal, I'd be interested in verifying if the fix you identified actually fixes my problem. Is there a download site for such purpose ?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat and Reader official update (19.008.20074) containing the fix for print issue is now available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat and Reader. If you want, you may also manually trigger the update early by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

More information about this release is here: 19.008.20074 Optional update, October 08, 2018 — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Please try it out and let us know your feedback.

Thanks for your patience and support!

-Vishal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat Reader DC 19.008.20074 seems to fix the problem for the PDFs files that do not print correctly with 19.008.20071. So it is OK on my side.

Thanks for this update.

--

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YoU are right, I'm having the same problem since they installed the new update, I hope they fix it quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines