• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pages are cut out

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i got the vew version of adope reader, the right and top borders are viwed as if were cut out.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aa,

We're sorry for the trouble you had, could you please let us know more about the issue? Are you getting the pages cut out in Adobe Reader mobile application or somewhere else?

Is it possible to post a screenshot?

What is the dot version of Adobe Reader mobile app installed? Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader 18.3.1 installed, check for updates from Playstore.

Reboot the mobile device after updating Adobe Reader.

let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 18.31.208062. Im willing to  upload a screenshot but i cannot see the attach button. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. The problem i have it only with this version ( i had another version on my older phone and it's fine)

2. The problem is only with a single doc (book), the books is viewed well on the older version

3. The problem is only with adobe reader, i downlowded another application on the same phone and i was able to view the problematic doc very well.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aa,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We have recently released an update Adobe Acrobat Reader version 18.4.1. to the Play store.

The new version resolves some issue with the previous version.

Please update the application and check if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes.

If the issue still occurs, please update the thread.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines