• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with editing tools

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all commenting/editing tools suddenly stopped working while working in a pdf. I can choose the tools but it is not possible to mark any text anymore. Any help is highly appreciated!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dominikm,

Could you please provide more details about this issue?

- Did you check if the issue occurs on a particular PDF? Try to add comments on other PDF on your device.

- What happens when you try to add comments to the document? Do you get any error message?

- Are you not able to add any annotation on the document? Or it is an issue just with the highlighting text tool?

- Share the applicaiton and OS version on the device.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Meenakshi,

Thank you for your help and please excuse my late response, I‘ve just returned from my summer vacation. Concerning your questions:

The issue occurs in all pdf files.

The only thing I can do is to add annotations (without highlighting any sections of the text before). Everything else like underlining, highlighting etc. does not work. I do not get any error messages though.

The version I use is 19.07.01 (20190730.171831) on IOS 12.2.

I hope this answers your questions. I highly appreciate your help!

Thank you,

Dominik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines