• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased subscription

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lent my phone to my younger cousin (age 5) & 8t turns out while on my phone she purchased a subscription to Adobe.  Is there any way yo receive a refund toward my purchase?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kyleu,

Subscriptions that you purchase via Adobe Reader for Android are paid through Android Play Store. If you want to cancel your subscription, please contact Google support Google Help

For detailed information, please refer to Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already talked to the Google store. They said it's the app who needs to refund....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Kyleu,

Please contact the Adobe support team on chat/call for further assistance on the cancellation and refund. Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines