• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An Error Occurred when signing into Adobe Account from Reader

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2016 Jun 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open a pdf in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, and click Sign in, I enter my account information, then sign in, but then it comes back with an error window that pops up saying "An Error Occurred", then does not sign in....

error.JPG

This only seems to happen from the Reader, and I know my ID and password are correct because I signed in here just fine.

PLEASE help me with this as Support will not provide help for a free product like the READER....

Thanks in advance!!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2016 Jun 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zlloyd ,

Please provide the exact dot version of the software & OS installed at your system .Also check whether is there any update available for the software after going through "help > check for updates "

Please Follow this thread to reset the preferences for the Acrobat software :- How to reset Preference settings in Acrobat.

Is this happening with any specific file or with others as well ?

Please try this step as well & then check :-

Acrobat > Edit > Preferences > Security (Enhanced) > Uncheck the option Protected Mode, then OK & Relaunch the application.

Regards ,

Yatharth 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Is it possible to set that setting up in Group policy?

Thank you

Edward Perrier

IT Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines