• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you stop the font size from changing when Converting HTML to PDF

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2016 Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i convert from HTML to PDF using Adobe Acrobat DC it makes my font Arial 10.5. When i go into preferences and change the text size and font lets say to Verdana font size 8 it still outputs it to Arial 10.5. If i change the Html text size to Verdana 8 it still outputs it to Arial 10.5.

What am i doing wrong? I am currently using windows 7 and Chrome  Version 50.0.2661.87 m

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2016 Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Question moved to the Acrobat Creating PDFs forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jared carlson,

Please let us know how you are trying to convert it to PDF.

Share the exact workflow.

Is this issue occurs with a particular file?

Try to replicate the issue with other file.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe acrobat dc toolbar installed in chrome. I click the Adobe icon and select convert webpage to pdf button and it creates the PDF. This is the webpage that i am converting to pdf Schedule | Seal Masters of Hawaii . It seems to be replicated with every file i try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The main body text in the page is designed to use Arial, so that sounds correct. Changing a default font won't affect specific fonts in the design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what you are saying is that regardless of the settings the font will always be Arial and i cant adjust the the size of the font to make it smaller?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The designer can make a page that picks up whatever size and font you choose. But if the designer picks a font that's what you get. You actually want to redesign the web page so look for an HTML editor. When finished, make PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 30, 2016 Apr 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi -

I haven't seen a setting in Chrome, but in Firefox you can set a preference to create a stylesheet to use your own font choices. It overwrites pages using default layouts and CSS.

1. Open a Firefox window, and choose Firefox > Preferences (Mac) or Edit > Preferences (Windows) and click Content in the Preferences list.
  2. Pick a default font and font size.
  3. Click Advanced to open more settings.
  4. Deselect the check box to use page encoding, rather than your choices (shown in figure).
  5. Click OK to close the dialog.

fonts.png

donna.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines