• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not enough free memory

New Here ,
May 13, 2016 May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been creating portfolios for the purpose of batch printing lots of individual PDF's for a while now, I updated acrobat yesterday.

Now when I try to print all PDF's in the portfolio I am given the error message "There is not enough free memory to complete this operation".

I can print each one individually. I have 12gb of RAM. I can't figure out why I'm getting this message. I've tried re-installing the program, I've shut down all unnecessary programs and processes. Still says the same error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andy

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Hi Andy,

We have released a patch today that fixes the Portfolio Printing issue that was recently introduced (with May 10th release). If you are not already updated to the latest patch, simply open Acrobat and visit Help > Check for updates to apply this patch.

More details about this release and bug fixes is available here: Acrobat Help | Release notes | Acrobat DC, Acrobat Reader DC | Update

Please give it a try and let us know.

Thanks,

-ashu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
May 13, 2016 May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andy, you should post this over in the Acrobat forum. This forum is for the Adobe Portfolio product https://www.myportfolio.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andy,

We have released a patch today that fixes the Portfolio Printing issue that was recently introduced (with May 10th release). If you are not already updated to the latest patch, simply open Acrobat and visit Help > Check for updates to apply this patch.

More details about this release and bug fixes is available here: Acrobat Help | Release notes | Acrobat DC, Acrobat Reader DC | Update

Please give it a try and let us know.

Thanks,

-ashu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  It is truly fixed.  I just tested it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines