• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uncaught ReferenceError: AdobeDc is not defined

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our clinet is facing issue in PDF Embed API. When they are opning any PDF on their corporate computer. They simply get a white screen. Meanwhile they can access same PDF on their personal mobile. When I asked them to give me snapshot of there console then it's giving them Uncaught ReferenceError: AdobeDc is not defined error.

Buisness team is not facing any such issue , PDF is opning fine for the as well for me.

Not sure what would be causing this issue. 

Do you have suggestions for how we go about fixing this? e.g. is there something that the user can download like a plug-in? do we need to talk to their IT?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ashwani

TOPICS
PDF Embed API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that the Embed API JavaScript is being blocked on the desktop devices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Joel_Geraci Thank for your inuts. It seems like this is primary reason for this issue. Let me work with them to unblock this JavaScript at their end.

I will get back to you if this solution fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Joel_Geraci I have asked our client to check if the Embed API JavaScript is blocked at their end if yes then unbock.
But I’m not sure if this change can actually be made. If not, Is it possible that we can add Embed API JavaScript (main.js) source code in our project and it will work fine without impacting PDF functiolaity ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, no. It can only be loaded from the Adobe servers at this time. But even if you could, there are a lot of other javascript files that main.js loads. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources