Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Adobe Signer

Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document with Adobe Sign tags for signatures.

Adobe uses tags like {{Sig_es_:signer1:signature}} for signers.

In my document, I have two signers:

• User A: {{Sig_es_:signer1:signature}}
  • User B: {{Sig_es_:signer2:signature}}

I've created a custom component that lets me dynamically choose the order of signers using checkboxes.

For example, I might select User A as signer 2 and User B as signer 1 at runtime. However, Adobe Sign then directs User B to sign where User A was supposed to.

Instead of using signer1 and signer2 tags, can we use unique text as anchor text like in DocuSign?

For instance, can we map users to signatures using unique text like a Salesforce username?

Note: We are sending the document using integration.

We tried to Signer1 tag with custom unique text.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Hi TM Profession36603910ln9o,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked that you are using the Acrobat Sign Developer service and hence moving this thread to the Acrobat Sign Developer board for visibility.

If you have a question related to integration, the experts can best answer it. With the developer account, you may also contact the pre-sales team. They will be able to provide you the pre-sales technical assistance and share the correct information.
Please refer to the following link to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi TM Profession36603910ln9o,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked that you are using the Acrobat Sign Developer service and hence moving this thread to the Acrobat Sign Developer board for visibility.

If you have a question related to integration, the experts can best answer it. With the developer account, you may also contact the pre-sales team. They will be able to provide you the pre-sales technical assistance and share the correct information.
Please refer to the following link to contact them: https://adobe.ly/3W9YO0h. You may use the Contact Us button for Adobe Sign Solutions under the team tab.

Refer to the following help document for more information on Acrobat Sign Integration: https://adobe.ly/3xQe7C8.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines