• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Export pdf says no internet connection

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Export pdf says no internet connection when I try to convert pdf to Word as usual despite no problems with internet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Hello Pawel,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, but my intention  is to help and get a resolution for you, the suggestion above does not direct you to any other option. The URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf is for the Adobe ExportPDF service to be used through a browser as the subscription you have is an online Document Cloud service.

You have an active subscription to  Adobe ExportPDF on your current Adobe ID and there is no issue with the subscription and the services.

As you mentio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Artystyczny,

As per the description above, you are getting a No Internet Connection error while converting a PDf to a word document, Is that correct?

Please try to export the PDF using your online account, Sign in to your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password.

You can also use the free desktop version of Adobe Reader to use the services of Adobe ExportPDF, to download Reader: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution  Link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

Please use a different browser and check.

Try the troubleshooting  steps from the following KB Doc: Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications  Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Anand Sri,

So even though I am paying for this service you are sending me to a different option, not even trying to solve my problem? That is highly unprofessional. Not to mention the fact that it is not working at all - https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf ​  allows me to log in, then error message 'We've encountered a critical error. Please try again later. Unable to fetch base_uris from files tier' pops up and I am unable to proceed. I have tried using Firefox and IE, so it's not browser-related.

I am trying to use Export PDF for professional purposes and that is why I am paying for it. You do not seem interested in solving the problem. If it's not solved soon I will cancel my subscription and demand the refund for a service that does not work.

Kind regards,

Pawel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Pawel,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, but my intention  is to help and get a resolution for you, the suggestion above does not direct you to any other option. The URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf is for the Adobe ExportPDF service to be used through a browser as the subscription you have is an online Document Cloud service.

You have an active subscription to  Adobe ExportPDF on your current Adobe ID and there is no issue with the subscription and the services.

As you mentioned that you are able to log in but after that,  you are getting an error message 'We've encountered a critical error. Please try again later. Unable to fetch base_uris from files tier'

This error is related to Network and Firewall restrictions if possible please connect the machine to a different network environment like a guest network or a mobile hotspot for testing purpose. You may also try to use the service on a different machine and see if you still get the error message.

If you are able to use the service after using a different network environment, then it seems to be a network and firewall restriction and network environment issue.

I have shared the list of Adobe ports and URLs with you via the  private message which you need to whitelist on the network and firewall, share it with your IT team, please check your email inbox.

To manage your subscription, you may refer to Manage your Creative Cloud membership

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Anand Sri,

I have finally found the solution - it appears that my router was causing a problem and updating the firmware did the trick. I apologise, the fault was not on your side, it was however very difficult to find as all firewalls seemed to allow for such traffic.  Thank you for your time, without your hint about the firewall(which led me to the router) I would still be stuck.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Pawel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's so awesome to hear. Give us a shout if you need any assistance with Acrobat/Reader/Document Cloud Services in future.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I get that list forwarded to me as well? We are running into the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Geoffc,

I have shared the list of Adobe Ports and URLs to whitelist via private message, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

Could I also get the list?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Instantu,

I have shared the list of Adobe Ports and URLs via private message, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I get a list of the ports and URL's as well please, I have multiple clients having this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Moonwick,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. I have shared the details via private message, please check your email inbox.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

may we get a copy of this list?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kellij,

I have shared the list of the pots and urls by private message, please check your email inbox.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

Could I also get the list?

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mathewe,

I have shared the details, please check your email inbox.

You may also refer to the following Adobe article Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I get that list as well, I am having the same trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Kenr,

I am sorry for the delayed response,

These are Adobe Wildcards URL for the Whitelisting. Please share it with your IT team.

*.adobe.com

*.adobelogin.com

*.typekit.com

*.adobesc.com

@amazonses.com

Turn off SSL Scanning on HTTP and HTTPS(Port 80 and 443) respectively.

Apply these exceptions in the Firewall, Proxy and Web Filtering content or Websense. If Caching is enabled on Proxy try disabling the same.

You can also share these URL’s if needed.

Address Ports 

ccmdls.adobe.com 443 

ims-na1.adobelogin.com 80 443

ims-prod06.adobelogin.com 443 

na1r.services.adobe.com 80 443

prod-rel-ffc-ccm.oobesaas.adobe.com 443 

lm.licenses.adobe.com 80 443

ccmdl.adobe.com 80 

swupmf.adobe.com 80 

swupdl.adobe.com 80 

You may also refer to Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I get the list of ports and URL's please? Currently having this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Itd,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. I have shared the details via private message, please check your email inbox.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please could i get a list of the ports and URLS Please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Seano,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. I have shared the list of Adobe ports and urls by private message, please check your email inbox.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I get the list of ports and URL's please? Currently having this issue. Please and thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ender,

I have shared the list of ports and urls, please check your email inbox.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same issue, can the list of ports and URLs be shared please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources