Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Cloud Down?

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the cloud down right now?
I have been trying to open some of my files that are on the cloud and it says "Adobe Document Cloud is still working on your last operation. Try again later"oud.

I am also unsuccessful at viewing the files on cloud.acrobat.com

Thanks in advance

[This post moved from Acrobat Reader to Document Cloud PDF services]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Hi Russellr,

I assume you were trying to access the "Document Cloud" files through the Adobe Reader DC desktop application?

There isn't has been any outage reported for the "Document Cloud" storage for the time period you are referring to. However, the services should be up and running fine now and you should be able to access them.

You may check the storage online and try accessing the file through that- https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent  using a different web browser.

Let us know if you still ex

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Russellr,

I assume you were trying to access the "Document Cloud" files through the Adobe Reader DC desktop application?

There isn't has been any outage reported for the "Document Cloud" storage for the time period you are referring to. However, the services should be up and running fine now and you should be able to access them.

You may check the storage online and try accessing the file through that- https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent  using a different web browser.

Let us know if you still experience the same problem. We will escalate it further and will let you know the update.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm receiving this message today. I am more suspicious of an Acrobat Reader software issue (DC version, 18.011.20038) than a Cloud Storage issue. Indeed I can reach the files by going to the cloud website, but that seems like an inelegant workaround

Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We apologize for the delay in reply to your query.

The Document Cloud team is aware of the issue and has been working on the resolution. There was an intermittent issue going on with the Document Cloud website while accessing the services. Which has affected few users and impacted their document cloud services (Exporting, Creating and Combing).

This issue has now been rectified and the services are up and running fine.We request you to check back whether it has resolved at your end or not.

Please do let us know if you are still experiencing the same problem, and if you have managed to find the solution for this problem then please do share your findings.

Also, as you are experiencing the problem while accessing the service online then please check with a different internet connection. Switch the internet for a while and try accessing the "Document Cloud Storage"

Or turn the internet security software off for a while-

"Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done."

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nah

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nah Nah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same over here for both Pro and Reader : Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 16.10.08.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re: Document Cloud Down?

Is it time to conclude that Adobe has no interest in solving this problem?

That would save the time that I'm devoting to checking on this thread in hopes of a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry to hear that the issue has still been unresolved for you. The "Document Cloud" services were down but this issue was intermittent.

There was an intermittent issue going on with the Document Cloud website while accessing the services. Which has affected few users and impacted their document cloud services (Exporting, Creating and Combing).

This issue has now been rectified and the services are up and running fine.We request you to check back whether it has resolved at your end or not.

Have you checked with a different web browser? Or an alternate internet connection?

Would you mind sharing the troubleshooting steps followed so far?

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be a big fat "no"

See the screen shot that accompanies post #17

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, still not working…

Anyway I am using workarounds nowadays and avoiding acrobat because it sucks. Sorry to say but it's true. It's way too slow and it crashes often.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And...another 6 weeks without progress.

Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of avoiding Acrobat

Anything?

Anything at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem still not resolved, as various posts here suggest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

“Have you checked with a different web browser? Or an alternate internet connection?

Would you mind sharing the troubleshooting steps followed so far?”

What would be the point of a different browser? It’s the standalone Adobe app that’s not cooperating. And who has multiple internet connections? My office has what it has. I cannot manipulate that.

Steps followed so far: signing out and then in. Reinstalling Adobe. Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still problem not solved. I will write a bad review about Adobe support​. This is not acceptable.

Wont recommend this software for anyone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im still having the same issue, I tried all the "solutions" you gave us but didnt work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can open files from other PCs, from different internet connections, but I can not do it from my PC! I can access them from my Mac too, using my home internet connection. This  thing is happening with my Windows- PC only. I have reinstalled the software, also tried reinstalling Windows, but no success. Has someone resolved the problem yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah even i am facing similar issue its not working at my home PC but its work fine at other devices with home network and other network as well.
Document Cloud PDF services​ any solution on this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issue - not able to access my documents in DC v. 18.011.20038, whereas they are available on the cloud website. Seems that there is a problem with DC retrieving the documents from cloud?

Its not a biggie to go the website and access the docs, but the UI has limited features.

An update to DC is due I take.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do I print with Adobe on my iPad. I uploaded the free adobe product which read like it fit my needs,then accidentally upgraded to 14.99 mo Adobe. I want to go back to the free Adobe and print my documents. What can I do?
Please reply as soon as possible !!!

Jane McComrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue Have reinstalled the reader but same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issue since the past 2 days. I tried re-installing, but it didn't work. I'm already having the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same over here, since a few weeks now. Both in Acrobat Reader DC 2015.008.20082 as well as in Acrobat Pro DC 2015.010.20056. This is very annoying since I can't place notes or even read old ones on the website UI. Please fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue...any resolution???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused to you.

Would you please check the following preferences settings in the application-

Adobe Reader DC>Edit>Preferences>General>"Show Online Storage When Opening File" is Checked or not?

Also, try "Signing Out" and "Signing In" in the application once.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources