• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error uploading files

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2014 Nov 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last 4 days overtime i try and use the adobe acrobat ( what took over from the old send now)

i get an error uploading files please try again

but overtime i try i get the same message

any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Hi Sara

I think the problem was I ve never deleted any previous files I ve sent

Now I ve deleted a lot from the sent box equivalent it's working again

Kind Regards

[private information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stirlings,

If I understand correctly, you're having trouble sending files via Adobe Send? Is the problem occurring with a specific file, or with any file that you try to send? How large is the file (or files)?

Are you trying to send your files from within Reader, or via the Adobe Send website? If you're using Reader, please make sure that you have the most current version by choosing Help > Check for Updates. If you're using a browser, log out, clear the browser cache, and then log back in.

Also, make sure that you're not trying to send a file type that Adobe Send does not support: Adobe Send FAQ

If you're still having troubles, let us know. And please tell us a bit more about the files that you're trying to send.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm sending via this website

https://cloud.acrobat.com/send

The files are pdf files that i ve created using a scanner and saving the images as PDF's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm sending via this website

https://cloud.acrobat.com/send

The files are pdf files that i ve created using a scanner and saving the images as PDF's

<https://forums.adobe.com/message/6961026#>

Kind Regards

Mark Pearce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stirlings,

Please log on to https://cloud.acrobat.com/files, and check whether the files you've tried to send appear on the Acrobat.com Files list (we want to check whether the files uploaded, but didn't send). If you do see them there, select one and click the Send button to try sending the file again.

If that doesn't work, please let us know what web browser you're using. You can also try using a different supported web browser (see System requirements | Acrobat.com for a list of supported browsers).

Please let us know how it goes.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sara

I think the problem was I ve never deleted any previous files I ve sent

Now I ve deleted a lot from the sent box equivalent it's working again

Kind Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Mark, for sharing your solution with us! Glad to hear that things are working again.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Im experiencing a slightly different issue.

When I'm using the Send and Track feature on my local desktop application, I am trying to send one pdf to multiple emails.

And I receive the Error Uploading Files message.

However if I only enter one email address, then it is sent and received successfully.

After seeing the previous solution in this forum thread, I then tried sending the same pdf to multiple emails on the web version https://cloud.acrobat.com/files, and it worked which is great, but why is it not working on the local desktop application? It's a bit annoying as we will have to remember this workaround the next time we need to repeat this task.

Any suggestions? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources