• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have adobe dc pro, it will not allow me to save or send and track anything

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe dc pro, it will not allow me to  save or send and track anything. This is a recent development, it's worked very well in the past.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Hello Vickimerz,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to send files using Adobe Send&Track, Is that correct?

The record shows that you have an active subscription to Acrobat Pro DC on your current Adobe ID, try sending the files using the URL on a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari https://cloud.acrobat.com/send  and see if you face any issue.

If you are using Acrobat Pro DC to send the files, please sign out and sign back in wi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dennisc68657063,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you are still experiencing the same issue, please help us with more information?

What exactly happening when you are trying to use Send and Track feature? Or what is the message coming up ?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  It has worked beautifully until yesterday.  I need to send files!!! What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Vickimerz,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to send files using Adobe Send&Track, Is that correct?

The record shows that you have an active subscription to Acrobat Pro DC on your current Adobe ID, try sending the files using the URL on a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari https://cloud.acrobat.com/send  and see if you face any issue.

If you are using Acrobat Pro DC to send the files, please sign out and sign back in with your current Adobe ID and password in Acrobat Pro DC, check for any pending updates from Help>Check for updates. Reboot the machine and try sending files.

Are you getting any specific error message or error code?

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources