• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm trying to convert PDFs to word file. I've purchased software but every time I press export it takes me back to paying in page even though I've already paid

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌eevery time I try to export PDFs file to save as word I'm redirected back to purchase page but I've already paid. Please help x

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Hi Jillb,

We have checked your account but couldn't find any active subscription under the current account. You might have made the purchase under a different email address.

Adobe Export PDF is a Document Cloud service, which works online via web browser https://cloud.acrobat.com/

However, you can use it via web browser Adobe Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

For any troubl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you using the desktop Reader app on a Windows or Mac or the mobile Reader app on an iPad/iPhone or Android tablet/phone?

Which online subscription service did you purchase?  Would you double-check the subscription name in the confirmation email from Adobe?

Have you already signed in with the same Adobe ID that you used to purchase the subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using my windows on my computer.  I purchased the $1.99 per month, but paid for the year to convert documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it shows I am signed in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jillb,

We have checked your account but couldn't find any active subscription under the current account. You might have made the purchase under a different email address.

Adobe Export PDF is a Document Cloud service, which works online via web browser https://cloud.acrobat.com/

However, you can use it via web browser Adobe Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

For any troubleshooting, refer to-  Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud... 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources