• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I paid for a subscription to convert pdf to word; I am unable to convert and its asking me to pay again.

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2014 Aug 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for a subscription to convert pdf to word and now I am unable to convert any documents because the program is asking me to pay again. I have paid at least 2 times for the service in a twelve month period and now it's asking me to pay again. I'm mad enough to call an attorney experienced in consumer fraud.

Please have someone call me at 832-429-6989.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 26, 2014 Aug 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Antalan 1,

I just took a look at your account and see that you did, in fact, have two subscriptions to ExportPDF. One expired on May 24, 2014, and the other was canceled on May 14, 2014.

I don't have insight into who or why the latter subscription was canceled. Do you feel that it was canceled in error?

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know, but really need to get this cleared up asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

I understand. How can I help? According to our order system, you currently don't have an active ExportPDF subscription. Would you like to subscribe again? Or, if you'd like to try Acrobat free for 30 days, you can use the Save As command in that application to save PDF files to Word or Excel format. For more information, see www.adobe.com/products/acrobat.html.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the assistance. If I am not mistaken, I've already paid for a

new subscription this year.

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Sara.Forsberg <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Is it possible that you may have used a different email address when you signed up this year? I only see the two orders mentioned above in the account associated with the email address you use here in the forums.

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources