• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No internet Connection

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Read thru some old threads but nothing working for me so far.

Trying to create pdf's on Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and also online on the cloud but neither working.

Reader tells me I have No Internet Connection and cloud tells me...

any clues?  currently printing out documents and then rescaning which is dull...!

thanks, H

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello NZVisaConnections,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are getting an error message of No Internet connection while using the Adobe PDFPack services online as well as through Adobe Reader DC, Is that correct?

Please try to access the online services through a different browser at https://cloud.acrobat.com with your Adobe ID and password.

Please try to log in from another network environment or use your cell phone. Some customers had the similar issue and it was due to the firewall/security setting that was blocked our site.

I have also sent you a private message with URLs which need to be whitelisted in the firewall, please check your email inbox.

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources