• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"One or more files could not be uploaded."

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting this error for all files, regardless of size. I am using documents.adobe.com, and trying both "Create Link" and "Send Invitation" methods. Have tried multiple browsers, have tried your suggestions to similar questions in these forums. How can I resolve?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Carrprop,

As per the description above, you are not able to upload PDF files using Adobe Send&Track, Is that correct?

Is this happening with all the files? Were you uploading the files via Reader or Acrobat? Also, you may try to use this service via browser https://cloud.acrobat.com/send  and let us know if that makes any difference.

You may also refer Cannot upload file

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The browser method, at the link you shared above, is the only method we've ever used, and has worked until recently. This error is happening with all files, regardless of size. The options in your troubleshooting link do not apply here; all the test docs I'm trying to send are .pdfs. Any further guidance is appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Thank you for sharing the additional information. Is it possible(for testing purpose) to use the service on a different machine or mobile device using a different network environment and see if you are able to use the services or not?

If you have unused files on saved on Document cloud, try removing them and see if you are able to send files using Adobe Send and track. For more information, you may refer to Manage and work with your files stored in Adobe Document Cloud

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is NOT resolved.

I have been at wit's end since late December when Send & Track stopped being able to upload files, producing the annoying warning:

Error uploading files

One or more files could not be uploaded. Please try again.

Anand, I know you're trying to be helpful by giving stock responses, but this problem seems to be quite prevalent and pervasive among the Adobe user community. It is driving many of us to consider other products. My workflow has been completely disrupted, and I'm having to create time-consuming work-arounds. It is time that this matter was escalated to someone who has the capability to do something about it. Otherwise, people will be hopping off the Adobe train and, if not lying down on the tracks in defeat, moving on to other products.

I have tried all your suggestions on different computers on my network. I have deleted all my Send & Track files and other PDF documents in the Adobe Cloud. Nothing changes. Same error.

I don't understand how something that worked well up to December could suddenly stop working, but that sort of thing happens. If it was just me, perhaps you could blow it off as a problem unique to my environment. However, many others have reported this identical problem, and have been given off-the-rack remedies that don't solve the problem. What I feel is that Adobe is not giving the issue the attention it deserves. Isn't it time that this problem was escalated?

Yours in Frustration,

Ben Goldfarb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was there any resolution with this issue?

I work in a department where 20 or so people use the Share feature in Acrobat as part of our workflow. I have one person who continues to have this problem. I was going to refer it to our IT dept thinking it must be a individual problem. Sounds like it's not.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Deborah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i have the same problem. unable to upload any file to library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happening to me to!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2023 Dec 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Solveig Technologies Ltd.,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please let us know more about the issue you are experiencing. Does it happen occasionally, or is it happening currently?

Share the steps you take and a screenshot of the error message. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources