• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I try to use Export PDF, I get an error message:Error. We have encountered a critical error. Unable to fetch base_uris from files tier.

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to access ExportPDF, I get an error message:

Error

We have encountered a critical error. Please try again later.

Unable to fetch base_uris from files tier. 

WTF? Really?

Just exactly what are paying subscribers supposed to do to help Adobe meet modest customer expectations such as being able to access the service they are paying for?

Is there enough blue paint in California to restripe Adobe San Jose's parking areas? Just asking.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi davids90856732,

I apologize for the inconveniences we my have caused you.

It seems that you logged in at https://cloud.acrobat.com with your Adobe ID and password then you saw this error message.

Please try to log in from another network environment or use your cell phone.

Some customers had the similar issue and it was due to the firewall/security setting that was blocked our site.

Please let me know if you have the same issue or have any questions.

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¿Es posible configurar la aplicación para que conecte a través de proxy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on my PC but when I used a colleague's PC on the same domain it works.

What can I do to fix this.

T Wiley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi T Wiley,

Could you please let us know if you are accessing the Export PDF service in Adobe Reader on online @ https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Staff,

I open up a PDF in Adobe Acrobat DC Reader. I select Convert in the right panel, enter my Adobe ID and password, then receive the error that there is no Internet Connection even though I do have complete Internet access.

This problem exists on my PC.  However, I can convert PDF files using my Adobe ID on other user's PC's.

What I am looking for is how do I fix my PC so that it works like it does on other user's PC's  I do not use cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actual errors encountered in Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the screenshot.

Try the connectivity troubleshooting steps given in the following link:

Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Keep us posted with the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problems, cant work from downloaded acrobat reader dc or from cloud.
I have bitdefender but have added adobe to safe applications list and whitelist for website.
still doesnt work.

help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please try exporting pdf on your phone by opening this link in a web browser: https://cloud.acrobat.com/ ,does that work?

You may also download Acrobat Reader app on your Android/iOS device using these links: Adobe Acrobat Reader - Android Apps on Google Play , Adobe Acrobat Reader on the App Store and try exporting pdf and check if that works. 

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem "Unable to fetch base_uris from files tier". I've been through the actions listed above to no avail. I have the same error when I try to connect to cloud.acrobat.com on my iPhone. I use Photoshop CC 2018 & Lightroom Classic CC on my iMac. All software up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Brianm,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, please try connecting the computer to a different network environment like a guest wired/wireless network or a mobile hotspot and see if you still face this issue https://cloud.acrobat.com/send

Try using the services on a new computer with a different network for testing purpose and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anand Sri,

Thanks for the quick response.

My computer is a desktop 27” Apple iMac which is not easy to move to another location. I switched off the wifi on my iPhone and it connected to cloud.acrobat.com <http://cloud.acrobat.com/>.send successfully. I connected the desktop via cable to my hub and the same problem exists.

The problem must be with my hub. It is a BT Home Hub 4.

Do you have any suggestions to correct the problem please.

Regards,

Brian Millar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm having this same problem and am becoming very frustrated. Can someone please help?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also am becoming very angry with this problem which I cannot fix, having just paid for an Export PDF subscription. Adobe on-line help is awful, and I am wasting an inordinate amount of my time. I have changed from wi-fi to wired, I have disabled my McAfee firewall, all to no avail. I cannot change network, since I am working from home (without going to some other public space). Just lousy. Where are you Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, I have just solved this myself, no thanks to Adobe. It turns out that it was my home hub TalkTalk which was blocking the file fetch, thanks to our overly-conservative KidsSafe settings. I have now listed the specific Adobe websites as "allowable" and it has fixed the problem. Reckon Adobe should be speaking with all home broadband providers about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please white list the following in your fire wall. This worked for us!

files.acrobat.com & download.macromedia.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anand Sri,

Thanks for your help on this. I went to the Apple firewall set up and there is an option to add certain applications to a list of applications allowed to receive incoming connections. This is I guess what you mean by white list, not a term I’m familiar with. These can only be taken from the applications folder. Neither of the item you suggested are in my applications folder.

I double-clicked on files.acrobat.com <http://files.acrobat.com/> and my web browser, Safari, opened up an Adobe login page. So I logged in and after the usual 2FA it took me to cloud.acrobat.com/send <http://cloud.acrobat.com/send>. Which I’d been trying to reach all along.

I then went back to the Send & Track welcome email and double-clicked on the “Use” button and again it took me to the correct location without the error.

Thank you for your help. I don’t know what happened but it is working now.

Regards,

Brian Millar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anand Sri,

It is not as simple as I thought. If I shutdown my computer then after startup the problem re-emerges. If I then click on the files.acrobat.com <http://files.acrobat.com/>, as before, then the link works and the the problem disappears and I can use Send & Track.

Brian Millar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. It seems to be a network/hub issue, as you mentioned earlier that when you disconnected the wifi on your phone, it worked.

If possible, please contact the Internet service provider and see if they can help you in adding the Adobe ports and URLs in the list, or can make any changes in settings or can change the hub(if possible).

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anand Sri,

If I connect to files.acrobat.com <http://files.acrobat.com/> instead of using the link in the Send & Track welcome email everything works correctly. I login and enter the 2 step verification code and I can use Send & Track.

I don’t know what is happening and why I still get the error message if I use the welcome email link but it can’t be my hub settings.

Thanks for you help,

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Brina,

Try accessing the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/send  on a mobile device or a different computer with a different network environment, and see if you get any error message.

If it's your personal computer in which you are not able to access the URL, connect it to a different network like a mobile hotspot.

If it's an office machine, connect it to a guest network.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robertoc,

I have send you a private message, please check the inbox for the same.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We had this problem today. Tried 3 different browsers. Multiple times across 10 minutes.

Our fix was to try again after 30 minutes.

It worked.

No changes made to anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources