• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I keep getting an error called "verify operation failed" or "verify operations failed" ??

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I keep getting an error called "verify operation failed" or "verify operations failed" ??

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro X

I even uninstalled and reinstalled my whole Adobe Suite --- still, the same problem

help!

Acrobat XI Reader doesn't have this problem, but Acrobat Reader XI cannot do all the functions Acrobat Pro X can do

I even tried creating a new user --- no good --- still the same error keeps popping up

help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Hi all,

There was a temporary glitch with our servers that has now been resolved. Please re-launch Acrobat and let us know if you still face this issue.

Thanks for your patience,

-Ashu

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this thread:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4125538#4125538

You're not alone...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Acrobat team is investigating this issue on priority and will provide an update soon.

Thanks,

Ashu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have same prob with verify error ... fairly recent trend  ... Mac os x 10.6.8 ...using Acrobat 10.1.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

There was a temporary glitch with our servers that has now been resolved. Please re-launch Acrobat and let us know if you still face this issue.

Thanks for your patience,

-Ashu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources