• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get to my Dashboard E-Sign

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i go to www.echosign.com to sign in and send doucments for signatures. It doesnt always take me to the dashboard, it takes me to the generic Adobe page and I dont know where to go from there.  How do I sign in to  go straight to my dashboard, or what is the process to get there?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

THE MANAGE PAGE IS BACK!!

In the "for signature page" there is a small button on the upper right hand side that reads" Adobe Sign Manage"! Click it.

We're back in business!!!!

Thank you Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Julio,

Can you see the Dashboard tab on top once you login? Also, in the meanwhile, can you try logging in with below link and see if the tab is shown or not:

Sign In — E-signature and E-sign Software Solution — Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2016 Jun 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having a similar problem. When I log in my dashboard is not showing 100% signed. Everything I have sent out is signed. I have refreshed it.... Clear my cookies and all that too. Please help! Steph -Insured by steph.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.  I'm paying for this service,  I just want to say "STOP SELLING ME!! LET ME USE IT!!"

-Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rijul, Thank you for this link. Could you have them add a login link to the adobe sign page? As a customer I can't find where to login. It would make it very simple if you could add the link you've included to the home page for existing customers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource

/public/adobeIDLoginGpsRedirect

does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Apache Server at na2.documents.adobe.com Port 443

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

andreaw54587364

I got this error message in Google Chrome, Used Safari on my MAC and No issue. i suggest you try an different browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not the issue. Something changed with the Licensing scheme on Adobe's end.

All of our users that have full CC licenses can access the dashboard. It was not planned to be removed, as was told to me by support, until I proved it was still accessible to some people. This is some shady business practice and needs to be fixed immediately. There are way too many competing products in this space to stick with one that doesn't work as it was sold to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We paid for adobe sign, and have used it to sign over 100 documents since May but all of a sudden when i logged in I can't get to the dash board but instead get getting redirected to the documents, 😕 its really frustrating as there was no heads up or anything. the tech support is non existent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We do appreciate all the feedback and while we don’t always get it perfect out of the gate, we hope you will continue to help us improve our products and services.

With that said, this new release gave us the opportunity to step back and look at all the document related activities that our customers are performing - e-signing, reviewing and sharing documents. We have redesigned the new Document Cloud user interface to deliver a single web destination for managing all these document-related activities. Moreover, the same interface and experiences are also available from Adobe Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader Mobile to allow you to access your documents and activities from any screen.

All the Adobe Sign functionality that you are used to is still available within this new unified user experience and all of your data is also still accessible from the new User experience. We do acknowledge that any change is difficult but rest assured that the change was made with an eye towards providing more functionality to you for your document needs in the future and surfacing more of your document activities front-and-center in the UI, capabilities that you already have access to.

Once again we appreciate all the feedback and hope that you will join us in this journey that we have embarked on to provide you with the next generation experiences around documents.

Please refer the following link to get further details on how to manage and track your documents in the Document Cloud web application: Send documents for signature online.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But all of that is complete BS, because some people can still access the old dashboard, so it was not done to make anything easier, or everyone would get the same access. This was purposely done to gimp Acrobat DC licenses, plain and simple.

Everything is not accessible like in the dashboard screen. Users now have to filter and select to do anything. No more quick glance at the status of things. The dashboard still exists in your system, just re-enable it, just that simple.

Mod Edit: Personal Information Removed

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. DXagency is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of DXagency.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I send a reminder on this new dashboard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't pay the $80/mo for a full license you can't. They claim you can, but the option is not there under actions like support claims it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a new limitation?

Up until this morning, I could send reminders.

I am on the Acrobat Pro DC plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would consider the ability to see the dashboard from the old version a critical functionality, based on the comment from meenakshin83966505, "All the Adobe Sign functionality that you are used to is still available within this new unified user experience and all of your data is also still accessible from the new User experience," where is this functionality to visibly see the dashboard now? In addition, where is the streamlined list of documents organized by pending, signed, cancelled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly!  I can no longer tell which documents are already signed without having to click and open every. single. document.  So, with the dashboard gone, what as a 2 minute task first thing every morning, will take me hours every day to check and double check for what is signed and what is not.  HORRIBLE!!!  Bring the Dashboard Back!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We understand the frustration you're experiencing due to the change in the Adobe Sign & Send for Signature interface - specifically the loss of the Adobe Sign dashboard and the manage page. Change is never easy, especially an unexpected one, but we feel its important to explain why we made such a change.

Our vision for Adobe Document Cloud, which includes Acrobat, our PDF services, and Adobe Sign, is to have a fully integrated location for your document and e-signature processes. We want our customers to have a seamless experience to create, collaborate and share documents - whether its to gather comments, or to have someone e-sign a document, and this meant creating a new online hub for  Document Cloud, where all your document-related activities can be managed.

Our initial launch of the all-new Document Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on from Adobe Sign, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement in the experience, which will be coming soon.

While we make improvements, we're bringing back access to the Adobe Sign manage page so you can easily work with existing agreement and Adobe Sign workflows in the way you're familiar with. Access to the previous manage page will be available early next week and you can toggle it on/off via the SHARED For Signature page. In the meantime, please refer to the following HelpX article that describes the new interface and how you can accomplish the same tasks you have done prior to the change: What's Changed with Adobe Sign

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Akki_24

This is complete and utter BS and you know it.

Stop beta testing, at this point it's barely early alpha testing, on paying users.

Put back the dashboard until you fully test this new, useless interface.

Stop telling us the functionality is there when I've proven to support many times that it is NOT.

Stop promising it's coming, you wouldn't accept that my payment is coming now would you?

We all pay for a service that worked and need to use it now, not someday.

Saying the old dashboard is gone, is flat out LIE. It's only hidden to people who don't pay Adobe $80/mo for a full CC license. All of our users that have full CC can use the dashboard and there is even a button for it in this new interface. So why is that button hidden for lower paying users???

The dashboard could be re-enabled in seconds to fix all of these issues until you can test and QA a new interface.

Then you can request people try out the new interface, when they are ready to, and report on issues while still giving access to the tried and true way we all already use.

We don't need marketing and public relation speeches, we need a service that was paid for to work as promised, and for the last week it  has not. Not even in the slightest.

My time is valuable and I shouldn't have to spend it fighting with you and being lied to about what the issue is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This cash cow stock price has gone from $150 a share to $260 in the last 12 months so there is no shortage on subscriptions.  Adobe you make great products and you make a TON of money so stop trying to swindle users into a full suite of products that aren't needed. Please "enable" the simple features I need in this 1 great product. Sorry I'm not a creative artist, I just want to pay $30 a month to get a few documents signed.

The digital signature market is expanding 30% annually.  This 3 billion dollar market is going to generate competition which will hopefully curb the price gouging of certain monopolies.

Please don't abuse or mislead your customers Adobe.  Where are all the humans at?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI - still getting the following error msg " Adobe Sign is not available at this time" when trying to use "Document Cloud" interface.  Still glitchy (screen shot to follow):

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 3.20.35 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still glitchy as of this morning, hope they sort it out and LISTEN to feedback that has been coming in.  The old Dashboard is far more user friendly and practical than this version.  New Dashboard doesn't show nearly the same information, nor is the template "Library" accessible.  Previous version was FAR SUPERIOR in several ways.

Simply does NOT HAVE THE SAME FUNCTIONALITY - or it is terribly difficult to navigate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't believe this post has almost 700 views and when I researched back a bit I am finding posts asking the same thing for the last 3 years!!! Stop trying to sell us something, we already purchased from you. Make your system user friendly for your paying customers and give us an easy to locate dashboard so we are not wasting more more hours trying to pay your game. I am researching other options for my clients to fill you my PDF. You are to much trouble.

Jgudino, I hope you found your dashboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The customer experience of Adobe is HORRENDOUS! I am logged in as a paying customer and yet even the "contact" option is for a sales team to get in touch, not to give feedback as a valued customer!

Adobe - here is what your customers want - LOGIN, View Dashboard, Do the work we are paying to be able to do!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed!  This is terrible!  I can't figure out how to get to my dashboard either.  It shouldn't be this difficult.  Obviously plenty of other people are having the same issue! FIX THE PROBLEM!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm g same problem,dont have document page to send and comping documents, please sort this out?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines