• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is my "Adobe Sign" dashboard / homepage?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I blind? I don't find my "Adobe Sign" dashboard / homepage.https://acrobat.adobe.com/de/de/sign.html

If I google for "adobe sign login", I get this page:https://acrobat.adobe.com/de/de/sign.html

https://acrobat.adobe.com/de/de/sign.html

It's in German as I am in Germany, but the U.S. site looks similar:

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign.html

o.k., I may login into my account on the upper right side, but where is the "Adobe Sign" dashboard?

Other pages I don't find.

BTW: I don't like the Adobe interface design. It's to cluttered.

Best regards from Germany,
Rembert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Support just told me, that the correct link to the Adobe Sign Dashboard is now: https://na1.documents.adobe.com/account/home And they said sorry, that it is not published anywhere (!), they will ask the Designers/Developers to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just found this thread with the same topic / problem / question: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2126797 Obviously hundreds of Echsosign and Adobe customers (i.e. viewers of that topic) have / had the same problem. How stupid can interface design be? Insane. The link to the login page is: https://secure.na1.echosign.com/public/login But again: On https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign.html there is no link to this login page. I have been searching for hours. Thank you very much Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support just told me, that the correct link to the Adobe Sign Dashboard is now: https://na1.documents.adobe.com/account/home And they said sorry, that it is not published anywhere (!), they will ask the Designers/Developers to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link only takes you to Adobe Document Cloud, not the Adobe Sign Dashboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you happen to know what the link is for the Adobe Sign Dashboard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a link to the Adobe Sign Dashboard. This takes me to document cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently accessed a very helpful Adobe dashboard, using the link above, but that doesn't seem available now. I actually was able to upload a signed document that was midway through approval in adobe sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had resolution to this issue?  We have been unable to access the dashboard for several days and it is causing a bottleneck in our contracts etc.  That stupid "Document Cloud" "Quick Start" menu sucks.  I can't see any detailed info on who has signed what...just that a document with no client info has been signed.  When a form is complete, you have to click on every form to see who's it is?! What a waste of time.  Useless as a tracking system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was just me!  I am having the same issue for the last several days.  HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just talked to tech support. They are aware of the issue. "Adobe Sign team continues to work on the issue that is impacting the service on our NA2. Resolving this issue remains our top priority. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused." They have no ETA on a resolution yet.  YIKES.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still glitchy as of this morning, hope they sort it out and LISTEN to feedback that has been coming in.  The old Dashboard is far more user friendly and practical than this version.  New Dashboard doesn't show nearly the same information, nor is the template "Library" accessible.  Previous version was FAR SUPERIOR in several ways

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe AI,

Please pick up on the following keywords:

eSign Document Cloud User eXperience sucks!

Update tutorials to reflect whats under the hood of this new counterproductive document cloud interface.

Google search Adobe Sign alternatives-EchoSign DropBox

Customer satisfaction = NONE

Request human intervention

profits suffering

Control ALT DEL

Clear browsing data not working,  still missing

Fix NOW!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update.  I hope they resolve soon!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We understand the frustration you're experiencing due to the change in the Adobe Sign & Send for Signature interface - specifically the loss of the Adobe Sign dashboard and the manage page. Change is never easy, especially an unexpected one, but we feel its important to explain why we made such a change.

Our vision for Adobe Document Cloud, which includes Acrobat, our PDF services, and Adobe Sign, is to have a fully integrated location for your document and e-signature processes. We want our customers to have a seamless experience to create, collaborate and share documents - whether its to gather comments, or to have someone e-sign a document, and this meant creating a new online hub for  Document Cloud, where all your document-related activities can be managed.

Our initial launch of the all-new Document Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on from Adobe Sign, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement in the experience, which will be coming soon.

While we make improvements, we're bringing back access to the Adobe Sign manage page so you can easily work with existing agreement and Adobe Sign workflows in the way you're familiar with. Access to the previous manage page will be available early next week and you can toggle it on/off via the SHARED For Signature page. In the meantime, please refer to the following HelpX article that describes the new interface and how you can accomplish the same tasks you have done prior to the change: What's Changed with Adobe Sign

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your vision of Document Cloud seems more myth than reality.

Almost all of the advantages of adobe sign vanished with the dashboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wholeheartedly agree!!  Thank you for stating here exactly what most people are thinking!!  This was a fail and they need to acknowledge it and put it back the way it was or people are going to jump ship.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All.

Our initial launch of the all-new Doc Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement with the Sign experience. The requested changes are back.

For detailed information, please refer to updated Adobe article What’s changed with Adobe Sign

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still unable to get the same functionality:

Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 6.13.59 PM.png

Further, reviewing your updated directions, I am not sure this iteration has the SAME functionality.  But i will wait until Adobe Sign is available to pass judgement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's definitely working on Safari and Chrome for me. Have you done all the standard cache/browsing history resets, etc?  Perhaps a different browser?  Turned it off and on again? Java up to date, yada, yada, yada...

Adobe_Sign.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GOT IT!  Thank you INDOFUNCK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the new changes to Adobe Sign, are all the previous documents gone? I am not able to see any past documents right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lynan89288965,

Can you please share the workflow here? Are you trying to login using Mobile/Adobe Reader OR DC Web? And can you also check what is the earliest dated agreement that you see in your account?

Also, as mentioned in a few comments above this one, you can toggle to see the old manage page which should definitely show you all your past agreements.

Hope this helps!

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using my computer and I am not able to see any documents ☹

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

Can you PM me (DO NOT post here) your username/email you use to login, so that we can help debug the issue for you?

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same trouble I cannot see any of my old documents - I need to see them as this is where they are stored!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines