• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No smoothing or darking tool

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I no longer have the smooth feature on my adobe capture. I use it for after capturing hand written recipes which I later laser engrave onto cutting boards. I also used to have a slide on the side of the screen that I could make the lines darker in my image prior to sending it to edit. Can you help me?

TOPICS
App settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have shipped a new feature - capturing ‘Colorful’ shapes. When you opened the app, you landed directly into this mode.

The 'smooth' feature and 'slider' to darken the image are still there in the application. Please follow below mentioned steps. Hope these helps. Thanks for posting a feedback, it is very valuable for us.

Abhishek

Step 1Step 1Step 2Step 2Step 3Step 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Thank you very much. You saved my projects. I was in straight panic mode for the last several hours. I love this app as it helps me tremendously with my work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you guys, unneccesarily, moved it, fine; But it is now worthless as it adds shapes and distorts the image way too much now! the feature is now useless. I have tried different images, autoclean on and off, and at different ranges, but the smooth feature adds circles and distorts the shape wayy to much. Is there a fix for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Richie_Dee,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. The 'Shapes' functionality ('Smooth' as well) for 'Black and White' shapes is intacked and hasn't been changed at all. If you could show some example images and respective distorted outputs it is generating, we will be able to help you better.

P.S.: I hope you have followed the steps mentioned in the above image to move to 'Black and White' shapes.

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines