Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe comp file sharing

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is it possible to upload the adobe comp files to the creative cloud to edit them on another software such as indesign or illustrator?

how do I share these projects for example if I want to print them on the go from my iPad?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Lolita.

I think I may have talked to you this morning through the in-app feedback.

I think you probably didn't see it because there are two Share icons: The first is in the Project view, when you can see all documents in a Project, only Send to Behance and Link to Project are available there. The second (and the one you were looking for), is in Edit view; if you ever don't see the sharing/saving options you're looking for, the easiest way to make sure you're in the right place... you should be a

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I found the answer. I do not know why before it was not showing the options. with the project open clic on the share button, it will allow you to send to the different desktop software or share in various ways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lolita.

I think I may have talked to you this morning through the in-app feedback.

I think you probably didn't see it because there are two Share icons: The first is in the Project view, when you can see all documents in a Project, only Send to Behance and Link to Project are available there. The second (and the one you were looking for), is in Edit view; if you ever don't see the sharing/saving options you're looking for, the easiest way to make sure you're in the right place... you should be able to see all your design tools.

Glad you got everything sorted.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

think you almost certainly didn't see it because there are two Share icons: the primary is within the Project view, once you can see all documents during a Project, only Send to Behance and Link to Project are available there. The second (and the one you were looking for), is in Edit view; if you ever don't see the sharing/saving options you are looking for, the simplest thanks to confirm you're within the right place . you ought to be a.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines