• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Data is gone

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to log on recently, it appears that all of my data is gone. The thumbnail is correct, but nothing is being displayed.
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Exporting and Sharing , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Eric35439251kxo2 

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. A few questions to better understand.

- How long ago did you log in and see the data?

- Is there any chance you might be using a different email address now than you had previously?

- If you had files from an older version of the app, they may be here: https://express.adobe.com/sp/projects

Hope this helps,
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the follow up!

As far as older version of the app, these projects have been created using the web version.

I first noticed the issue on Saturday March 16th, 2024 using Firefox. I thought it might be related to my computer so yesterday I tried to use Firefox on a different machine as well as Chrome (which has worked in the past).

Today, March 20th, 2024, I was able to log in successfully with Edge and my project was present.

On the same machine, I tried to view using Firefox and while the background image appears, the text is missing.

I know for a little while there was a banner that said not to use Firefox, but that has since been removed so I don't know what is going on with being unable to view text in Firefox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Eric35439251kxo2 

Thank you for the additional info. Firefox was unsupported when the new desktop version came out, but is supported now. 

A few additional questions:

- Are you getting different results with the same browser on different computers?
- Are all browsers up to date?

- Does clearing the browser cache make any difference? https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050

- Does working in incognito/private mode make any difference? https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I didn't get an e-mail for some reason.

1) I'll have to double check, but the computer that I normally use Firefox on is Linux, but I can check on a Windows machine tomorrow.

2) Yes

3) I'll have to double check.

4) No difference. That's generally my first troubleshooting step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

@Eric35439251kxo2

Please let us know about the results when you try steps 1 and 3. Is it possible for you to share the project URL to investigate further? 

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate