Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't add my Instagram account in Adobe Express schedule

Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have tried everything. Switched insta account to business, added insta account in to META Center, my insta account is linked with a Facebook page. All is linked into META business suit. 

I keep getting this. In total, I've spent 1h30min, at least 54 attemps of connection, removing many times the business app integration, i did it, all into this troubleshoot, everything. It's beyond my tech-savvy skills now. I need assistance from the Adobe Team. 

What info can i provide?

1.png

 Thank you

R

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

I fixed it, had to make sure it was truly connected (insta account to facebook page to facebook business (owner of pages) 

Through this link, i had to log back in multiple times : https://business.facebook.com/settings/instagram-account-v2s 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RedaIzo,

Thank you for reaching out.

The Page you created on Facebook has to be at least one week old for the scheduler to function.

Can you kindly confirm that the page is at least one week old before you tried connecting?

Thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello indeed my instag page, and facebook are 8 years old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RedaIzo,

Can you please confirm if you're talking about your Instagram account in general or your Facebook Page?

Thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I don't understand your question, i'm talking about an instagram page. which requires us to convert it to a business acccount, and it was already linked to my facebook page for years as a creator insta page. Should be working ? I'm the only admin and user. of all pages and accounts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RedaIzo,

Kindly have a look at this Video and follow the required steps.

Kindly let us know if this has worked for you.

Many thanks, 

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video is wrong and outdated Facebook changed big time since last month. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem. Tried everything just to use the scheduler to no success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @poby72 

I'm sorry to hear you're also having difficulties, have a look at this Video and follow the steps this should resolve your issue. 🙂

~Best Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.   My page was created MORE then a week ago - CES

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link to my full post Sorry I forgot to mention that I have a post at the link above 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @poby72 

Kindly let us know if this worked for you🙂

~Best Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video is WRONG after the 20 sec mark... after you click on the page (see first image). There is no righthand column (Image 2)...  When you click on the Manage Button next to the title on the right (Image 3) there isn't anything remotely relevant to what the video says!!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed it, had to make sure it was truly connected (insta account to facebook page to facebook business (owner of pages) 

Through this link, i had to log back in multiple times : https://business.facebook.com/settings/instagram-account-v2s 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this isn't the correct answer for me!! I have FULL access STILL CAN'T CONNECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @evan.sante,

I've been able to connect to my Instagram fine, following the steps in the  Video .

Could you kindly try and follow the steps from our Helpx Page?

Also if possible could you send us a recording of the steps that you are taking?

Many Thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent you a direct message with my current settings an the error massage I'M STILL GETTING!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RedaIzo, Great! Thanks, for sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @evan.sante,

Thank you for sharing the video.

Could you kindly switch your Instagram account to business and retest it?

Many Thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For stupid people like me Adobe should do a better job of explaining while Creators and Business are both Business accounts; The Creators Professional Account Does Not Work with scheduler. 

Thanks for your help - CES

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @evan.sante,

Have you been able to connect your Instagram account after switching it to business?

Kind regards,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @evan.sante,

Thank you for confirming this has worked for you.

We're always here to help should you encounter any more issues.

Many thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the exact same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read my post above starting with "For stupid people like me..." and the post above it. That worked for me hopefully it’ll help you - CES

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines