• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Express Post - adding external link

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Just wondering if I create a poster by using CC Express, can I add any 'link' onto it so as to direct my viewers for more information about the text on it? Thanks a lot!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Hi Jasmine,

Thanks for reaching us.

I'd like to inform you that with Adobe Express, adding hyperlinks within projects is not possible. However, you may use other Adobe apps to add hyperlinks to text in PDF exported from Adobe Express.

You may also refer to this community link for more related info: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/active-link-on-template/td-p/13039318

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoa.... saw this just in time before subscribing to Express... no link in a 'shared' online doc?  B'bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thanks for your post. I just added a QR code to get around the link issue. Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But if you are reading the flyer on your phone how do you scan the QR code?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good question. Can you have a friend read the code on their device, or
email it to yourself and scan on a different device?

*Nicole Hawkins*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I create a lot of flyers for an educational nonprofit, and cover my options with both links and QR codes sometimes side by side. The links are for clicking on if you're seeing the flyer via email etc. And the QR codes are for if someone has printed the flyer and you're seeing it on a bulletin board. Or they've handed you a copy. Etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add links!!! This is a huge feature that's missing in Express!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2024 Feb 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have my CV as a Filmmaker designed in Adobe Express, it is attractive but I can't put links to my Filmography! I export as PDF and then I will have to make arrangements with other software, very disappointing....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines