• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy and paste will not work in Scheduler

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2023 Sep 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you copy and paste the formatting is copying over.
TOPICS
Scheduler

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2023 Sep 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure I understand the problem. 

What has copy & paste got to do with using Adobe Express' social media scheduler?

Please elaborate more about your workflow, which apps & browser you're using, etc...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. For example, I have a premade text file with what I want the post to say, aleady all typed up. If I highlight and CTRL C to copy the text to the clipboard of my computer and go CTRL V to paste it, it should put that text in the space where I had my cursor - such as in the pop up box in the scheduler where you put your post text. But CTRL V does not work. I have tried copying from other files, other posts, other text from online. CTRL V does not function inside the scheduler. This is a big bummer, because it means I have to retype everything I have pre-prepared for scheduled content. It also means I can't copy and paste to reuse content from somewhere else (like from a blog post) or an older tweet or post from prior years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cheryl5E44 

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Does clicking into the scheduler before attempting to paste make any difference? What browser and version are you using? Does the same thing occur from different browsers? Had it worked previously?

Thanks,
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clicking into the scheduler first does not make a difference. The cursor is
active in the "add your caption here" area. I am using Firefox. I will try
using Google Chrome to see if that makes a difference. I had never tried it
previously so I don't know if this a new issue, or something that was an
issue all along but I hadn't tried to know it. I am fairly new to using the
scheduler (start of this year). I am on a PC with Windows 11.

Cheryl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting, it appears to be a Firefox issue. Switching to Google Chrome worked - pasted no problems with that browser. Thank you so much for that suggestion. I would have never thought to switch browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

@Cheryl5E44

Thanks for your response. Feel free to contact us if you see any issues while using the app.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cheryl5E44 

Our developers have made some recent improvements to this. Does it work in Firefox now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tested it in Firefox and it does appear to work now. Thanks for the update! Firefox is my preferred browser so this helps me not have to open another window when I want to schedule a post. I appreciate all that Adobe does to create these tools!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for confirming @Cheryl5E44 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines