FAQ - Troubleshooting Adobe Creative Cloud Express Quick Actions

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FAQ - Troubleshooting Adobe Creative Cloud Express Quick Actions

Quick actions are simple-to-use tools that offer basic functionality for your image and video needs that you can access on the web.

Troubleshooting Image Quick Actions

What kind of file types are supported?

Creative Cloud Express accepts .jpg and .png file formats for quick actions.

What is the file size/file dimension limits?

• Minimum dimension: 50px, 
  • Maximum dimension: 6000px
  • Maximum file size: 8192KB (8.192mb)

I'm getting an error message when I upload my image, or try to download it, what can I do?

Refresh your browser and try your action again.

Do I have to sign up for an account to use a quick action?

You don't need to sign up to use a quick action, but in order to download your content, we require you to sign up for a free account, which gives you access to all that Creative Cloud Express has to offer, including templates, design assets and more! 

Note:

• Private Mode is not supported for both desktop and mobile web browsers (Safari and Firefox). 
  • Landscape mode is not supported on mobile web browsers (same applicable for desktop browsers with window height less than 500px). 

Troubleshooting Video Quick Actions

What kind of file types are supported?

Creative Cloud Express supports specific file formats for each type of quick action.

Quick action

Supported file format

• Trim video
  • Convert to GIF
  • Crop video
  • Resize video
  • Reverse video
  • Change speed

.mov and .mp4

Merge video

• .mov , and .mp4 video formats
  • .jpg and .png image formats

Convert to MP4

.mov and .gif

I'm trying to upload a .mp4 or .mov file but I’m still getting an error message.

Some video codecs, such as HEVC (some iPhone videos), are not supported by common browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. Try using Safari on your desktop or mobile phone to use iPhone-captured videos.

What is the file size/file dimension limits?

Maximum 2GB file size and 1 hour in duration.

I'm getting an error message when I upload my video, or try to download it, what can I do?

Refresh your browser and try your action again. 

Do I have to sign up for an account to use a quick action?

You don't need to sign up to use a quick action, but to download your content, we require you to sign up for a free account, which gives you access to all that Creative Cloud Express has to offer, including templates, design assets, and more!

Documentation is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/express/kb/faq-quick-actions.html

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FAQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines