• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Mobile Beta] Font sizes restricted

Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello please can we remove the restriction on the font size? This is so important and we are waiting for so long it is easy in the other app. I don’t know why the old app you can do this but in the new app you can’t do this please let us have this restriction removed. Please see the image. I have used the letter O in the centre and I want it to be going outside of the design. It is now set at 400% and as you can see you can hardly see the letter O in the centre of the page. I need it to be 1000 times bigger like you can just expand the letters in the old App.
TOPICS
iOS , Mobile Beta , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Disenoideas 

I tried this workflow. I was able to increase the font size to max and then adjust larger with the handles. That might be a workaround for type but I see what you mean for the transform option. Could you help us out by logging this as a feature request?

IMG_7515.jpg

Thanks,
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have posted a video here showing that if you use an A3 size template ,

you have to create this as a custom su¡ize as all print options have been removed from this app.

Lookm at this video you will see that the text will not go any bigger, its not working at all..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Disenoideas 

I found the same with a project at the max supported dimensions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it still has not been fixed, and i am just wondering why and how this can be fixed. It seems to taking so long to allow the fonts to have no size retrictions just like in the old app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines