Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Troubleshooting: Previous Projects not opening in Creative Cloud Express

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Troubleshooting: Previous Projects not opening in Creative Cloud Express

In troubleshooting this issue, users have found that previous projects to load after clearing browser cache and then logging in using a new "Incognito," (Chrome), "Private" (Safari) or similar window. Projects should be available normally afterward.

Other users have reported success by logging into the mobile app, and then logging back into the browser version using a new "Icognito" or "Private" browser window.            

Please try these techniques in troubleshooting this issue. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the solution, Kevin. This worked for my student who had lost access to a previous project. Since our students do not have permissions to open an Incognito window, I just open a guest window on my laptop and she logged in there, then cleared her cache, and then had no other problems on her laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right on, Chris. Thanks for letting us know your methods in finding a solution. 

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried these solutions multiple times and I still can't get my projects to load. Are there others with my experience?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tineke5C2A,

Sorry. You might try logging in with your mobile device, then return to your computer to log in. That has worked for some folks. Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try that. I tried everything you suggested in your original post, and no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow up: My projects load today. No idea why, as all I did was refresh the page. Had no idea what to try next, so I'm thankful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tineke5C2A,

Thank you so much for your message and update. I'm so glad you were able to access your projects, once more.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Since the time I last posted with good news, I've found that there are still some projects that will not load. They will not load on the mobile app either. They are more complex designs with lots of text boxes and images involved. Apart from these files, everything is functioning fine. Is it possible some files haven't migrated correctly? I've been trying ever since mid-December hoping the issue would resolve, but it's getting to the point that I can't put the work off any longer. 

To recap, these are the things I've tried:

• Different browsers
  • Clearing cache + new private window
  • Signing off desktop and signing into the mobile app
  • The projects AREN'T in Recents, so that's not a possible reason.
  • I also tried Duplicating and entering the copy; still won't load.

Thanks for any ideas you might have. If you can't tell, I am really dreading the prospect of redoing these particular projects from scratch. They took me ages!

Tineke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having the exact same problem.

Some of my projects just arent loading and I do not want to start all over again.

Very annoying that we pay a premium monthly fee for this and some of our previous is just stuck.

More annoying that they have fixed this for certain users but not us.

I have tried all of the same methods that you have with no success either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that Rhys. I'm sure my associate Saquib.Iqbal will get back to you on this. Please send him a message if you do not hear back within 72 hours. You can send me a message after that. I hope that is OK.

Thanks

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rhys22557309kp2s , sorry about that. As discussed before, did you contact our customer care team via chat or phone? If so, what did they suggest? Also, are you trying to open your projects from the "Recent" tab at the bottom of the home page or the "Projects" tab on the left side?

Thanks,

Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tineke,

Apologies. I hope that my associate Saquib.Iqbal can assist you moving forward with your issue. PM me if you are not helped in the next 72 hours.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @DrawSomething , sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to try again on another network/wifi?

Thanks,

Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am also having this issue. I cleared cache several times, opened in incognito mode, logged into the mobile app, and still my projects won't load. I've also tried logging in on different browsers. Not sure what else to try. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I tried these solutions and I'm still unable to access some of my previous projects. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Brent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still facing this issue, Hajar? I hope not. Let us know if you found a resolution for this issue or not, please.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brent,

It's been a few weeks. Are you still facing this issue? Let us know.

Thank You,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried all the above and still not working...I believe migration of Spark users was shoddy and is causing this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I understand it, the issue you earlier posted about was related to your corporate account migration. I think you have resolved that issue already, haven't you, Southside Jukes? Let us know! 🙂

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

My Spark Post was automatically transfered to Creative Cloud a few days ago.  As a result, I can't open existing Adobe Spark Post projects in Creative Cloud now.

Please tell me what can I do?

Best regards.

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there 龍魁2245440556pz,

Sorry to hear that. What happens if you try the troubleshooting steps I mentioned earlier? Did those help? If not, let us know what happens once you try them.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Kevin,

Thank you for your fervant reply.

I use the Creative Cloud Express App in an Android device. When the App was opened, there wasn't any interface to access the previous projects which I created in the Spark Post. As a result, I lost all the property.

Please give me some ways to address the problem.

Best regards.

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines