• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are the Licensing, rules of usage around Adobe Creative Cloud Express?

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am new here.  I wanted to know what are the Do's and Don't of using Adobe Creative Cloud Express.

That is the licensing rules?    If i use to this create eflyers for a charity?   If i used it for my own social media advertising?  If i great designs for clients who pay money can this be done?

Thank in advance

TOPICS
Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thank you for choosing our product. We are sharing a few links to learn more about CC Express. With your premium membership to Creative Cloud Express, you can access the entire royalty-free Adobe Stock photo collection*. Adobe Stock photo licenses vary from limited to standard. For complete license information, click here. You may visit the website to check all the features. Here is another link to learn more about this app. 

Please write us back if you have any questions. We will be happy to help.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, commercial use of what you design in CCX should be ok, including for flyers or on social media. That's primarily what Creative Cloud Express is intended for.

The only factor would be the licensing terms of any stock assets you might use in your design.

Here's more information if you use Adobe Stock assets:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/help/usage-licensing.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines