Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4 standard and fixed number of AI generated images

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Firefly and community,

I do understand that Adobe Firefly is a text to image AI generator, and that’s just working great for me. However, I do want to finetune the initial AI generated images by using one of my dad’s oil paintings as an additional style inspiration for the generator; plus, I make several other adjustments using the options in the build-in right tabs selections. For this to be happening, I need to first generate the text to image generation, but each time that generates 4 images at the first go. For me, this is “wasting” at least 3 generative credits every time I start with a new image. Moreover, this happens again using the editorial style adjustments. As a consequence, my original 250 credits, that seem a lot at the start, dissapear quickly after making 20 images from scratch. All of sudden my credits have dwindled to almost zero! That went really fast! Could this be resolved? Maybe by allowing us users to select the number of AI generated images?

Just an idea. For me, it would definitely help. Cheer and thanks.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Each time you press the Generate button you get charged 1 credit, even though you create 4 images. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time you press the Generate button you get charged 1 credit, even though you create 4 images. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply.

admittadly, i didn't count my amount of clicking on the AI genarator. but i'm not so sure about that only 1 credit was used. i used firefly for 2 days only and used up 196 credits. even if i wanted to, i didn't generate that many images.

but if that's really the case (that only 1 credit was used), then i really wonder what happened to all those credits of mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tested it several times, and it seems to be reliably be 1 credit per Firefly generation, not 1 credit per image.  Credits are also consumed in other Adobe appications:  Create in new ways with generative AI powered by Adobe Firefly

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate