• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refuse to be limited (100/month)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Firefly, please don't limit the generative fill feature to 100 per month because I only need that feature, I've had a one year subscription, don't limit it because I only need that feature, please change it immediately, don't limit it. Thank You

Idea No status
TOPICS
Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Editor Noob even if you use 100 Gen Credits for the month, the service does not stop working. It will just return results on a slower response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I believe based on the latest guidance in Frequently asked questions about generative credits, the 100 credit Firefly plans do not continue to generate at a slower pace but rather are rate limited to two per day until then next month when credits are replentished:

Adobe Express and Adobe Firefly paid plans also include a plan-specific number of monthly generative AI creations of vector graphics or standard-resolution images* powered by Adobe Firefly. After the plan-specific number of generative credits is reached, you'll be able to take two generative AI actions to create vector graphics or standard-resolution images per day until your credits reset the next month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@droopydog500 thanks for pointing that out - thats new and definitely affects the users.

Votes

Translate

Translate